The Green Economics Institute
Books Committee being set up
The Green Economics Institute Publishing House is expanding rapidly
And now has over 100 titles in print which are acknowledged as innovative, ground breaking and
Beautiful, as well as being used by governments, researchers, policy makers and academics around the world.
It is seeking to appoint a new Operations, Production and Delivery Department of people to help run the organisation.
We are therefore looking for people to join the Books Delivery Committee in the voluntary Active and Operational roles:
- Head of Books Marketing
- Head of Books Commissioning
- Head of Books Production
- Head of Books Editing
- Head of Books Sales
- Head of Books Promotion – Social Media
- Head of Project Management for Books
- Books champions
- Books chapters collators
- Books regional sales and marketing coordinators- Africa, South America, Europe, Asia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Bhuttan, Scandinavia and many others.
- European Markets specialist marketing on social media, especially, Norway, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Italy.
- Specialist books administrator for on line registration and web presence. Eg ISBn and Nielsen interfaces, Amazon, Waterstones etc.
- E books production administrator
- Royalties registrar
- Books records administrator involving record of all our book titles, and all our book sales
- Writers Bank compiler and administrator
- Copyright administrator
All the roles will have SMART TARGETS for the post holder.
If you would like to help in any of these important roles, ( committee members can choose one or two roles each), please send your cv in the first instance and a covering email of motivation to GEIBooksandjournal@yahoo.co.uk and one of our team will telephone you to discuss how you could join our team.
Whilst we are setting this new department up, these roles will be voluntary until a certain level of sales is achieved. The roles are all active doing roles, and will appeal to people who want to help us, as a not for profit organisation, to make a difference.